Annual Membership Fees:
- Renewal Fee (all grades): £15
- Recently Qualified Referees: Referees who passed the exam between 1st January and 31st December last year are 'Renewing', not applying for 'New' membership.
- Newly Qualified EPRA Referees: Membership is complimentary with the examination fee for the remainder of the current calendar year, but we still need you to submit this form please.
- Referees Joining the EPRA with non-EPRA Qualifications: £15
Please Pay by Bank Transfer to:
- Name: English Pool Referees Association
- Sort Code: 60‐05‐09
- Account Number: 16003098
- Reference: last name, membership number and region (e.g. Jones‐123‐R2)
- Annual membership renewals open on 1st November and runs from 1st January to 31st December each year.
- To be eligible to vote at an AGM (D ‐ S Grade), your form and payment must be received on or before 31st December of the previous year.
- If you are joining the EPRA for the first time after having gained a refereeing qualification from another organisation, we will be in touch soon after you submit this form to verify your certificate.
- If payment is required, your membership registration will not be complete until payment is received and confirmed.
- All referees must first have at least one 'full' year at each grade before becoming eligible for an upgrade.